What could Simple Wills do for you?
- Ensure loved ones don’t suffer financial hardship after you’ve gone
- Nominate guardians to bring up your children
- Ensure stepchildren are provided for
- Nominate treasured possessions go to specific friends and family
- Plan inheritance tax
- Donate to your favourite charity
If you thought making a Will was too expensive, too complicated or too time-consuming think again. Our Simple Wills service can help you make sure your family is looked – and it’s quick, simple and affordable. You don’t need to book an appointment to visit a solicitor or save up to afford any expensive fees. With Simple Wills you can make a Will in the comfort of your own home at your own pace with no hidden costs – and you can do it in three easy steps:
- Complete our online questionnaire in your own time
- Your pay and then download your Will
- You print it off and sign it in front of two witnesses
It really is that easy! You can save your responses at each stage of the questionnaire, and your Will is checked by professional members of the Society of Will Writers.
Why choose Simple Wills?
- Quick to complete
- Easy questionnaire format
- One affordable fixed fee of £34.95
- Mirrors will for couples for just £57.95
- Professionally checked by members of the Society of Willwriters
- No solicitors involved
- Many thousands of satisfied customers